Political Behaviour, Comparative Politics, Political Representation, Public Opinion, European Union Politics, Quantitative and Qualitative Text Analysis, Ideological Scaling, Experiments.
- Sorace, M. (2018) Legislative Participation in the EU: An analysis of questions, speeches, motions and declarations in the 7th European Parliament European Union Politics, forthcoming
- Sorace, M. (2018). The European Union democratic deficit: Substantive representation in the European Parliament at the input stage. European Union Politics, 19(1), 3-24
- Sorace, M and Hobolt, S. B. Distorted Perceptions: how Leavers and Remainers view the economy and with what consequences LSE British Politics and Policy Blog – 14th August 2018
- Sorace, M. The European Parliament is more representative of European citizens than we give it credit for LSE European Politics and Policy Blog – 8th January 2018
- Sorace, M. Taking back control, actually: reforming the European Parliament elections LSE European Politics and Policy Blog – 19th June 2017